Information We May Collect About You
When you use or access the Website, we may collect the following personal information:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, or phone number.
- Business contact information, if applicable, such as name, phone number, or website and any contact information for your identified business representative.
- Any other information you submit when you contact us through the Website, including any information you provide in a submission through the “Contact Chatham Park” web form.
We also may collect the following other information automatically when you visit the Website:
- Browser and Device Information: Certain information may be automatically collected by most browsers or devices, such as information about user devices (such as IP addresses and MAC addresses), operating systems, and browsers. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications, and other services.
- Pixel Tags and Log Files: The Website may also use other tracking systems such as log files and pixel tags. For example, pixel tags, sometimes called web beacons, are similar in function to a cookie and can tell us certain information like what content has been viewed.
How We May Use Your Information
We may use personal information that we collected about you for purposes that include the following:
- To effectively communicate with you and others, including responding to your requests and providing promotional materials.
- To enhance your experience using the Website by storing information about your preferences, recognizing you when you use the Website, and customizing your experience.
- To better understand how you use this Website and what features and services may interest you.
- To debug, identify and repair errors, or effectuate similar functional enhancements in connection with our Website or other services.
- To create aggregate or deidentified data.
- To protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and participating in any prosecution or enforcement of laws or agreements meant to prevent or punish such activity.
- To evaluate or participate in an actual or potential merger, change in organizational structure, or other sale or transfer of some or all our assets, including as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings.
- For such other purposes as you may consent to or authorize.
- To provide, develop, maintain, personalize, protect, and improve the Website and operate our business.
- To perform analytics, including to analyze and report on usage and performance of the Website and marketing materials.
- To protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity.
- To create aggregate data about groups or categories of our users.
- To synchronize users across devices, affiliates, business partners, and select third parties.
- For us and our affiliates, business partners, and select third parties to target, offer, market, or advertise products, programs, or services.
How We May Share Your Information
We may disclose the personal information that we collected about you to one or more of the following:
- Our business customers.
- Our affiliates.
- Our business partners.
- Our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our organization.
- An actual or potential buyer or successor in the event of an actual or potential merger, change in organizational structure, or other sale or transfer of some or all our assets, including as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings.
- Governmental bodies, such as law enforcement, a court of law, or regulators.
- Such other parties as you may consent to or authorize.
- Sharing excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent: this information will not be shared with any third parties.
Any disclosure of the personal information that we collected about you would be for one or more of the following purposes:
- To effectively communicate with you and others.
- To respond to your requests.
- To deliver information or marketing, such as promotional materials or surveys.
- To debug, identify, and repair errors or effectuate similar functional enhancements in connection with this Website or other services being provided or offered to you by us.
- To protect the legal rights, property, safety, and security of us and others.
- To comply with applicable law, other legal requirements, and industry standards.
- To investigate or prevent unlawful activities or misuse of the Website.
- To protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and participating in any prosecution or enforcement of laws or agreements meant to prevent or punish such activity.
- To fulfill a business or legal obligation consistent with our operations, such as property management.
- For any other purpose you authorize.
You may choose not to provide the personal information we request. However, not providing information we request may restrict your ability to use certain features of the Website. For example, you may be able to restrict the collection of personal information or functionality through your device’s operating system or by disabling cookies but doing so may prevent you from using the functionality of the Website. Some Internet browsers have a “do-not-track” feature that let you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Currently, the Website does not respond to browser “do-not-track” signals. We may allow third parties to use the Website to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications, and other online products or services. For information about interest-based advertising, and to opt out of this type of advertising by third parties that participate in self-regulatory programs, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. Please note that any opt-out choice you exercise through these programs will apply to interest-based advertising by the third parties you select but will still allow the collection of data for other purposes, including research, analytics, and internal operations. You may continue to receive advertising, but that advertising may be less relevant to your interests.
The Website may include links to websites, applications, information, and services provided by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of those third parties. We encourage you to review the applicable privacy policies of such third parties if you elect to follow the links provided.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy to reflect changes in our privacy practices at any time and without prior notice to you. When we do so, we will update the Effective Date of the Policy, above. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at (919) 481-3000, or by mail at:
105 Weston Estates Way
Cary, NC 27513